Folsom Remodel Electrician
Superior Electrical Services for Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Projects
How often have you walked into your kitchen and wished an outlet was in a different location or that the dishwasher was on the other side of your sink? The best part of a remodeling project is getting to personalize your space. When you’re redesigning your kitchen or bathroom, you have the opportunity to put appliances where you want them, revamp your lighting, and improve the overall functionality of the space.
That said, renovating your electrical system can be daunting. But you don’t need to do this alone. At Bear Copper Electric, our electricians have extensive experience managing kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects. Our team is here to help you with every electrical aspect of your remodel, including ensuring that all electrical renovations are completed correctly and safely.
Are you in the Folsom area planning a kitchen or bathroom remodel? Contact the electricians at Bear Copper Electric for the gold standard in electrical remodeling.
Things to Consider When Beginning a Remodeling Project
Planning a kitchen or bath remodel is exciting! You probably have a clear vision of how you want your new space to look and function. However, planning your remodeling project is a complicated process. You have countless decisions, from countertops to floor tiles to towel racks. An incredibly important part of this process is your electrical design.
You may be wondering how to approach your electrical design. Your first step should be to schedule an appointment with a skilled electrician like ours at Bear Copper Electric. In addition to this, we recommend you start thinking about your current electrical system and what your future electrical needs will be. Below are a few questions to get you started.
Important electrical considerations for kitchen remodels:
- How many appliances will you have, and what are their electrical needs?
- Are any appliances being relocated or installed in new areas of your kitchen?
- Will you be installing any specialty appliances, such as a wine fridge?
- Are there any areas in your kitchen without electrical outlets that you wish had power?
- What lighting configuration will your kitchen have?
Important electrical considerations for bathroom remodels:
- Will you have any specialty plumbing features that also require power, such as programmable showers, jacuzzi tubs, saunas, or lighted mirrors and vanities?
- What other electrical appliances do you plan to install, such as heated towel racks, exhaust fans, sound systems, etc.?
- What devices do you typically use in your bathroom, and what are their power requirements?
- What lighting configuration will your bathroom have, including any specialty lighting?
Does Your Remodel Require a Service Panel Upgrade?
As technology advances, our everyday appliances are getting smarter and more powerful. From smart refrigerators that tell you when you’re running low on milk to a luxurious steam shower, you have countless options for making your home more efficient and comfortable. Depending on the age of your home, your existing electrical system may not have what it takes to handle the new power demands of your new kitchen or bathroom.
Signs you may need a service panel upgrade to accommodate your remodel:
- You plan to install appliances that require dedicated circuits
- You plan to install more appliances than you currently have
- Your electrical system is over 25 years old and has never been upgraded
- You currently experience frequent circuit overloads or chronic electrical problems
- Your existing system is not up to code
We are sometimes asked if service panel upgrades are truly necessary when working on a home renovation project. The answer depends on both the current condition of your electrical system and your plans for your new kitchen or bathroom. Service panel upgrades (or wiring upgrades) can represent a significant portion of your remodeling budget, and you want to avoid surprises that throw your budget off. This is why we recommend speaking with our electricians early on in your remodeling project.
Why You Should Trust Bear Copper Electric for Your Project
When selecting an electrician for your electrical renovation, you can’t go wrong with Bear Copper Electric. We offer superior electrical remodeling services at competitive, affordable prices. All our electricians are highly trained, licensed, and insured. We provide honest estimates and always complete projects on time and on budget. We also offer valuable one to four-year warranties on construction and financing options through Enhancify.
Bear Copper Electric offers a comprehensive range of residential electrical services, and our electricians are ready to help you today. As a company, we are well-known for our commitment to customer satisfaction and safety. With our wide variety of experience working on countless kitchen and bath remodels in Folsom, we have what it takes to get the job done.
Let our Folsom electrical remodeling specialists help you bring your design to life. Call Bear Copper Electric at (916) 234-0736 or send us a message online to get started.