EV Charger Installation | Bear Copper Electric
Installing And Servicing EV Charging Stations In El Dorado Hills And Granite Bay
Electric vehicles aren’t just a trend, they’re here to stay. Casual and commercial drivers alike are driving electric vehicles to work, to the store, on deliveries, and on trips. At Bear Copper Electric, we want to make sure that every EV driver in the El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay area has access to reliable, effective, and high-quality charging stations from trusted manufacturers.
Why Having A Designated EV Charging Station Is Important
A professionally designed and installed EV charging station does a lot more than just recharge your vehicle’s battery. Reliable, high-quality charging equipment won’t damage the internal workings of your EV like some publicly available chargers might, allowing it to retain its functionality and efficiency even through heavy use. Having your own charging station also saves you a lot of time – our EV chargers can charge your vehicle faster and are available on your property, at your convenience, for you to use whenever you like without any additional fees.
What’s Included In A Professionally Installed EV Charging Station?
- A Specialized Outlet – Normal outlets don’t conduct the level of voltage required to charge your EV quickly and effectively. As professional EV charger installers, we’ll outfit your property with specialized level 2 outlets to ensure that your vehicle is charged using the right voltage for your situation.
- A Charge Cord and Inverter – A professional charge cord doesn't just carry electricity from an outlet to your car’s battery. Most charge chords also contain built-in inverters, which makes sure that the current that flows into your vehicle is the right type.
- Additional Accessories or Features – If you need your charging station to accommodate multiple vehicles, include additional features, or stand as its own separate structure, we’ll help you customize it appropriately with additional features and accessories.
EV Chargers From Top Manufacturers
rustworthy equipment comes from trusted manufacturers, and that statement is especially true of EV charging equipment. It’s important to do your research and find out what kind of charging equipment is being installed and used in your home. Reputable manufacturers don’t just produce objectively better equipment – they often offer warranties to back their products, and they partner directly with electrical companies to ensure that installers know how to properly install and service their equipment. An electrician that’s a recognized affiliate or certified installer of an EV charger manufacturer has received additional resources that allow them to reliably install equipment you can rely on.
Please note that we are certified installers and/or recognized affiliates of all manufacturers listed in bold!
We Install And Service Ev Chargers From:
Juice Americas Inc.
With an EV charging station from Bear Copper Electric, you can save money on gas, keep your electric vehicle in working order, and support your efforts to drive clean. Customers in El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, or any of the surrounding areas can call (916) 461-8671 or reach out to us online today for a free consultation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Bear Copper Electric is a certified installer or an affiliate vendor for the top 10 brands, in the industry, along with several others.
We stock three products on every truck to offer a one-stop shop experience with your installation.
1. Charge point Home Flex: Considered the best of the best. Slim profile, sleek design, adjustable output up to 48 amps, powerful app, plug-in or hardwire available.
2. Emporia: Larger profile, adjustable output up to 48 amps, user-friendly app, plug-in, or hardwire available—the Budget Friendly Option.
3. Mustart: Plug-in only, output 40 amps. (This is the plug-in upgrade for all the ‘car included’ chargers that only give 32 amps)---the Least expensive option.
Every major brand of charging equipment lists their product as being indoor and outdoor rated. We always recommend installing the equipment inside, as outdoor installations may have a shorter life span due to the extreme conditions.
Some panels may need more physical space to add breakers. In most cases, we can install ‘tandem’ or ‘quad’ breakers to condense the full-size breakers, allowing more breakers to fit into the panel.